Gem 1.13.2 (Civup 2.5)
This version updates the system which creates tooltips for buildings. This will dramatically help the project in the long run, but might contain a few oversights here and there. Click if you notice any information apparently missing from a tooltip.
- Reduced “Good for” ratings of the City Hall.
- +33% vs ship promotion is now available to Fighters and Bombers at level 2.
- Added the Amphibious promotion to soldier and gun units (situationally useful).
- Removed the Ambush promotion from soldier and gun units (spears and anti-tank can still get ambush, raising importance of these counter units).
- Reduced the respawn rate for barbarian camps.
- 4 basic yield per city (was 2) (early construction was too slow).
- 15 national income (was 12).
- Harbors no longer increase fish yields (warehouse already does this).
- +10% on Shrines and Temples with Wat Phra Kaew (was +5 gold/culture) (now the originally intended bonus).
- 1 policy from Hermitage (was 4 culture +25% culture).
- +1 -2 Stoneworks.
- 300% Settler purchase modifier (was 400%).
- +2 engineer points from Itaipu Dam.
- Longbows no longer have -1 sight penalty or indirect fire.
- The Civilopedia should now display building information in a more organized way.
- Using CSD with Civup hides individual gold gift buttons, instead of the entire gift menu.
- The Sanitation System now correctly shows its name, instead of the Indian unique version.
- Hunter ships should be able to correctly get the Merchant Raider promotions.
- Religious Idols should give the correct yields now.
- Spoils of War should work against citystates now.
- World Church belief should now correctly increase culture.
- Aircraft should be able to get the March promotion now.
- Citystates should no longer build the new wonders.
- The “free building” line on building tooltips should now display renamed or unique buildings.
- Cultural Diplomacy policy effect should now match the tooltip.
- Barbarian ships should now be upgradeable.
- Lighthouse and Harbor have their correct costs now (multipliers were switched).