Gem 1.13.3. (Civup 2.5.1)
- Barbarian chariot attacks use all moves (was 1 move).
- Delayed the turn barbarians can enter civilized territory on medium difficulty levels.
(People were getting frustrated by barbarians.)
- +1 Oil, Aluminum, and Uranium with a Factory.
- The 1 on Villages now requires Writing.
- Scholasticism: 2 per citystate friend, and 3 per ally (changed to new system because vanilla version is not modifiable).
- Horseback Riding now links to Civil Service (was Currency).
- Fixed a compatibility problem for building tooltips between Civup and some other mods like IGE.
- Fixed bugs with building tooltips “experience for domain” and “yield for building” (Great Lighthouse, Neuschwanstein).
- The “invest in me” citystate quest no longer appears with USING_CSD set to 1 in the Civup options file.
- Jade Hall should now provide its intended bonuses (was incorrectly doubling some bonuses).
- Fixed a bug causing AIs to think they were always at war, and build too many units (because everyone’s at war with the Barbarian player).
- Swords to Plowshares belief should correctly detect wartime status now.