Gem 1.13.4 (Civup 2.5.2)
I released this version ahead of schedule to hotfix a bug involving Wat Phra Kaew and the city production queue.
- 3 4 city tiles (was 2 4).
- Removed the Great Hall (too many choices can be overwhelming).
- Moved Iron to Mining (people felt mining needed a buff).
- Moved the Smithy to Bronze Working (early production was too low).
- Fixed a bug causing Wat Phra Kaew to halt interface processing.
- Added many new historical civilopedia entries for policies (thank you ExpiredReign!).
- Fixed bugs possibly preventing translations from working.
- Fixed a bug causing AIs to have no priority to get religion or spaceships.
- Selecting technologies on the tech tree should lag less now.
- Barbarian chariots can now be upgraded.
- Fixed a bug in the civilopedia involving techs which increase yield of improvements.
- Fixed a few bugs where culture did not match tooltips.
- Fixed a bug with “+yield for improvement” descriptions on tech entries in the Civilopedia.