Here are the high scores for GotVEM #3 – one for fastest finish, another for high HOF score. All the submitted entries were Science and Conquest Victories.
The winners are:
- Fastest Finish: redrover57 (281 turns)
- High HOF Score: lindanealmck (4792)
- Fastest Finish: Bernd-das-brot (222 turns)
- High HOF Score: Bernd-das-brot (3300)
In light of this game’s difficulty, Bernd-das-brot’s conquest finish time was particularly impressive.
- Freedom finisher correctly gives happiness from specialists.
- Added a possible fix for issues where cities with courthouses retain occupied status.
- Darius: Satrap’s Court gives 150 + 3/turn Golden Age points (was 200 + 5/turn).
- Constitution: 50% longer golden ages (was 100%).
- Fixed the arrangement of the Englightenment tree. It should now match the changes intended to be in v118. Details
I’m taking a break from modding for a while to focus on friends, family, and work. I’ll continue to fix bugs, update Games of the Month, and check forum posts, but less frequently than before. Happy gaming! 🙂
- When Germany captures barbarian settlers or workers, it no longer duplicates the unit.
- Captured barbarian units after warriors/archers/spears now correctly cost maintenance.
- Barbarian caravels require Astronomy to enter oceans.
- Barbarian pikemen upgrade to musketmen.
- Persia’s trait effects now match the description (+50% duration was removed in v116).
- Fixed the Sovereignty tooltip.
- Reformation correctly gives a 10-turn golden age.
- The tooltip for mutual open borders now shows it needs Trade, not Writing.
- Killing a barbarian near a citystate displays the correct influence on the notification.
I’ve uploaded a copy of the map with all paid DLCs correctly disabled. Sorry for the mistake and delay, I was away visiting family over the weekend. 🙂
Click Here to begin Game #3!