I’m taking a break from modding to spend extra time with family. I’ll probably be back at it again later this week or next. 🙂
- Fixed a bug with Artist culture not showing on the tooltip when using Civup without Gem.
- 100% maintenance cost for barbarian units (was 150%).
- Unit upgrade cost changed to 2.25 times the production cost difference between new and old units (was 3.0).
- 5 Submarines (was 7) with +25% attack and -25% defense (was 0, 0).
- Swapped the sci-from-happy and free scientist effects in the Knowledge tree.
- Humanism no longer has prerequisites.
- Rearranged policies in the Honor tree.
- Increased the frequency of opportunities, especially in the early game.
- Improved the “Barbarian Mercenaries” opportunity. It can now give three different types of units, and gives ships only to coastal cities.
- Survivalism no longer gives an unintended +25% defense bonus.
- Great Prophets can no longer be captured.
- Fixed a bug with Trebuchet cost & strength.
- Missile Cruiser requires oil, as intended.
- Fixed bugs with the Coffee House.
- Fixed bugs with Ironclad and Ship of the Line resource requirements.
- Fixed a rounding bug with several ship costs.
- Hakkas no longer start with an unintended Ambush promotion.
- Fixed-value science yields are now correctly doubled (mainly affects Mayan Pyramid).
- Inspiration policy no longer gives an unintended worker.
Click to vote for the policy trees you think contain at least 1 universally appealing policy!
Click to post your thoughts about Barbarians after trying GEM v1.7 (or later).
- Scaled barbarian heal rate to match higher G&K unit hitpoints.
- Fixed the cost and effects of the Satraps Court and Coffee House to match changes to the buildings they replace.
- Sped up year progression (when compared to current turn).
- Fixed a bug with Sejong’s leader flavors.
- Moved the score-altering changes to Gem.xml in the Gem folder.
- Added a new unit flag icon for Levies.
- Added this section of the mod to GEM from VEM. Click for details.
- Honor: 10 per 1 of defeated barbarians (was 5 to 1).
- Liburna cannot enter oceans.
- The Meritocracy gold income sound now plays only for the player who gets the policy.