This small update focuses on fixing bugs.
I created the new “Communitas Interface” part of the project. This will focus on improving the interface. The first simple update sorts religious beliefs by type, instead of by name. I also made minor improvements to the gameplay and tools parts of the project.
My room flooded after a sink overflowed in our house. Everything’s mostly okay; I moved my computer and such into a different room, but things are going to be chaotic in the next week as the house dries out. The house will be closed with AC off to dry the carpets. High Texas heat will likely prevent computer usage, so I probably won’t be on much until a week or so from now.
This update fixes bugs with the American immigration ability.
This update fixes bugs, including one that caused map creation to fail for the Huns and Mongols.