Between work, family, Skyrim, and playing SW:TOR with friends, I have not had much time for other things. Since each GotVEM takes at least 10 hours to prepare, I’m going to postpone future Games of the Month until I start modding Civ again. This will probably be when either: A) we get game core code access (“the dll”) or B) an expansion pack is released.
I’ve been busy traveling and visiting family, so Game 4 will be out at the end of December (for the month of January).
The password to Planet Druidia’s atmospheric lock is 1… 2… 3…
- 25% bonus vs mobile units with Ambush II (was 50%).
- Darius: Golden Ages give +1 and +10% (was 1, 0).
- Darius: Satrap’s Court gives 200 + 2/turn Golden Age points (was 200 + 5/turn).
- Bismark: Only units of the same domain as a barbarian can capture that barbarian (land vs land, sea vs sea). If archers kill pirates, the pirate ships sink. Triremes can board and capture pirates.
- Bismark: Capturing a barbarian ends the captured barb’s turn (starts with 0 movement points).